Are you a Registered Nurse looking to make a meaningful contribution in your community and develop your leadership skills?
Halton Region is proud to be an RNAO Best Practice Spotlight organization. Consider joining our team as a RN in one of our three non-profit long-term care homes
Allendale – Milton
Creek Way Village – Burlington
Post Inn Village – Oakville
Our team values working in an environment where the resident is always at the centre of our efforts. We strive to recognize the unique contribution that each of our residents has made and the rich history they bring to us.
As a registered nurse, you will:
- Provide leadership for your designated home areas; contribute to our “homelike” atmosphere and provide both direction and support to our front line staff.
- Complete individualized care plans for each resident, assess their health status on an ongoing basis and institute appropriate care measures while fully utilizing your clinical skills.
- Contribute to physician rounds, facilitate our resident care conferences and participate in quality improvement initiatives that support nursing best practices.
We are looking for nurses with strong interpersonal and communication skills that have the ability to work both in a team and independently and who have a genuine desire to help our residents thrive.
- competitive salaries and benefits package
- one of the country’s best pension plans
- a commitment to work-life balance
- free on-site parking
- on-site child care (Post Inn Village and Creek Way Village)
- continuing education and career development opportunities
- wellness initiatives
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please reach out to me to learn more about our homes and why you should consider a nursing career with Halton Region!.
Talent Acquisition Specialist