Registered Nurse Case Managers
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is a fast-growing home health network looking for Registered Nurse Case Managers to join our team!
Windsor Area RN Case Managers
- $20,000 USD Sign-On Bonus
- Looking for Windsor Area RNs to provide case management and home visits for our Detroit area patients.
- Licensed in MI or able to be licensed in MI
- TN visa assistance available
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will provide and oversee the care of your patients from beginning to end. You will also coordinate with other disciplines to ensure your patients receive any therapy and social services needed. You will enjoy an extensive clinical support team and user-friendly technology. Join us in inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for those entrusted to our care!
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager you will:
- Oversee the care of the patient from beginning to end of episode
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide skilled nursing care in a patient’s home
- Help decrease re-hospitalizations by providing education on preventative measures
- Promote continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers and discharges
- Counsel patient and family on the disease/injury process and how to manage
- Oversee and supervise total care of patient provided by nurse aides and LPNs
- Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan (or able to be licensed in MI)
- One year of experience as an RN in a patient care setting
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
Apply at: http://bit.ly/2OLbmL2
Interested in learning about more opportunities? You’re invited to attend our Home Care RN Case Manager Job Fair!
Join our team and earn a sign-on bonus (up to $20,000 USD).
Full-time Home Care RNs can expect to earn $78,000 USD.
When: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 10:00am–7:00pm
Where: Fogolar Furlan – 1800 North Service Rd E, Windsor, ON N8W 1Y3
It’s your opportunity to meet with our hiring managers and explore open positions.
Register at: https://bit.ly/RNCase
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.