- Kirkland and Englehart District Hospitals
- Job Category
- Contract type
Kirkland and Englehart District Hospitals
Both the EDH & the KDH are fully accredited, community hospitals committed to providing quality, patient-centered health care services in Northern and Central Timiskaming. Our hospitals continue as leaders in Health Care Services by collaborating with Community Health Partners creating safe and healthy communities and ensuring seamless transitions to other Health Services.
Kirkland and Englehart District Hospitals Offer:
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Must have I.V. Therapy Certification, B.C.L.S. Certificate, and added nursing skills relevant to the nursing area.
- Demonstrated ability to provide professional, caring approach with patients, public, department staff, physicians, staff from other departments and other institutes and agencies.
- Competency with basic nursing skills including, assessment, observation, documentation and problem solving, decision making skills.
- Must be willing to assist with relieving in all Nursing areas of the Hospital as required.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain the same.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply to this unique and exciting opportunity, submit your resume by August 30, 2019 to:
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources Assistant
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Kirkland and Englehart District Hospitals are equal opportunity employers. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
More search results
Clinical Manager / Director of Care
Bruyère Continuing Care - 228389
Nurse Practitioner - Medicine Program
Scarborough Health Network
Registered Nurse – Operating Room
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS)
Public Health Nurse
Northwestern Health Unit - 262774
Vice President Clinical Services / Chief Nurse Ex…
Brant Community Healthcare System