Registered Nurse / Registered Practical Nurse
Registered Nurses – Full and Part Time
Registered Practical Nurses – Part Time
Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We are accepting resumes for RN's and RPN's for current and future opportunities in our Medical /Surgical, Long Term Care, Obstetrics, Emergency and Special Care Departments.
The City of Temiskaming Shores is a bustling community located at the head of beautiful Lake Temiskaming that stretches over 100 kilometers south before becoming the Ottawa River. The City is the service and commercial hub of a large agricultural, forestry and mining region. There are several excellent hotels, restaurants, resorts and lodges. The community offers the typical friendly attitude so common to northerners, along with plenty of activities for those with a love for the outdoors, yet provides all the amenities expected from larger cities.
What can Temiskaming Hospital offer you?
- A small but mighty environment where our nurses have the opportunity to cross train between departments and expand their skill set
- A competitive compensation package and opportunity for future advancement
- Participation in the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Tuition Support Program for Nurses
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent medical and surgical clinical experience in an acute care or long term care setting
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate required
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of the health team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands required to provide nursing care
- Must demonstrate commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, patients, volunteers, and visitors
- Must support and contribute to a culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events in this organization
- Bilingualism (English/ French) is an asset
WE ALSO ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR PLACEMENTS AND PRECEPTORSHIPS
Please apply to:
Human Resources Department
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Fax: (705) 647-5800
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process provided the applicant has met bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
More search results
Labour Relations Officer (Professional Practice/L…
Ontario Nurses' Association
Associate Director of Resident Care
The County of Simcoe
Registered Nurse- Obstetric (Labour & Delivery)
Northwest Territories Health and Social Services - Stanton Territorial Hospital
Senior Program Manager, Long Term Care, Best Prac…
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Client and Program Manager