Lennox and Addington County General Hospital
O.N.A Local 99
Registered Nurse – Part-time Vacancy
Area of Assignment:
Intensive Care Unit
Basic Function and Scope:
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse will provide professional nursing services to patients based on the standards of practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Hours of Work:
Rotating shifts (days, evenings, nights, and weekends), as required.
Will be in accordance with the O.N.A. Collective Agreement for Registered Nurse Classification.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing Program;
- Current B.C.L.S Certification;
- Current A.C.L.S. Certification;
- Coronary Care Part I and Part II Certification (or willingness to obtain);
- Critical Care Nursing Certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Registered in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Affiliation with professional organization is an asset.
- Three to five years recent and related clinical care experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Evidence of continuing professional development;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Evidence of collaborative practice;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Proven ability to function in unexpected and critical situations;
- Knowledge of and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is an equal opportunity employer providing a barrier free workplace supported by the Hospital’s Accessibility Plan. Persons with disabilities may request accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is a smoke free organization.
If you are interested and possess the qualifications listed above you are invited to apply in writing to:
Human Resources, Lennox and Addington County General Hospital,
8 Richmond Park Drive, Napanee, ON K7R 2Z4.
Phone: 613-354-3301 ext. 221
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.