RN – Agency Employee
CEO and Director - Operations
The purpose of the position is to fill the urgent need of facilities to meet their duty of shift fulfilment as well as providing nursing care to private individuals on an as-need basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Familiarize oneself with Facility operational policies and procedures
- Provide nursing care to residences as needed
- Provide supervision to facility personnel as needed
- Perform personal support duties as contracted by the Client in the Client’s place of residence (private home, retirement, long-term care, hospital)
- Create and/or follow instructions in the Client’s Care Plan
- Follow standard practices of health care
- To ensure that appropriate documentation is completed as required
- Comply with regulatory requirements for employee and client confidentiality rights
- Ontario Registered Nursing Certificate
- Computer Literate
- Strong Communication and Organization
- Conflict Resolution
This position can require the incumbent to work, as required
- day, evening and night shifts
- on call
- unscheduled shifts
- use of personal vehicle
This position requires the incumbent to perform lifting of persons and objects according to Health and Safety standards.
Note: If you are a Registered Nurse seeking flexibility and variety? Contact TLC Muskoka today to discuss the benefits of subcontracting.