Geraldton District Hospital
Registered Nurse (permanent part-time)
This position is under the ONA collective agreement.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recent work experience in an Acute Care environment
- Experience in Obstetrical, Emergency and gerontological nursing is an asset
- Current certificate in ACLS, and PALS is an asset
- A team player
- Independent and requires minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Must be physically able to perform the essential duties of the position
- Ability to communicate in both official languages is an asset
- Good attendance record is mandatory
- RNAO membership is an asset
The position is directly responsible to the Acute Care/Emergency Department Nurse Manager.
Geraldton District Hospital is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
For further information about this employment opportunity, please contact Laurie Heerema, Chief Nursing Executive at (807) 854-1862 ext. 253.
Please submit your application with a resume to:
Chief Nursing Executive
Geraldton, Ontario P0T 1M0
Fax (807) 854-1568