January 26, 2018
Position Title: Registered Nurse, Permanent Full-Time
Rate of Pay: As per the ONA Collective Agreement
Shift: Available to work all shifts including 12-hour tours
Department: Nursing Department Start Date: February 12, 2018
(Work as assigned-ED, Acute Care)
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Recent work experience in an Acute Care hospital environment. Charge Nurse and Emergency Nursing experience is an asset.
- Current certificate in ACLS and CTAS is an asset.
- Experience in Emergency and Gerontological nursing is an asset.
- A team player.
- Independent and requires minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential duties of the job.
- TNCC and ENPC are assets.
- A good attendance record is mandatory,
- R.N.A.O. membership is an asset.
Geraldton District Hospital is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Please submit your application with resume to the attention of:
Chief Nursing Executive
Geraldton District Hospital