Position Title: Manager, Primary Health Care
Classification: Manager - Program
Job Type: Regular, Full Time Employee (35 hrs/week)
Pay Band: $69,066 to $81,259 annually
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
Department: Primary Health Care
Reporting to: Director, Primary Health and Regional Programs
Application Deadline: Monday, January 15th, 2018 at 4:00 pm
The Manager Primary Health Care is responsible and accountable for the day to day operations of the primary health care clinics as well as supervision of the outreach and clinic nursing staff and allied health professionals. The Manager provides budget and policy development and assists in the development and successful achievement of programming goals. The Manager works closely with the Director of Primary Health Care and Regional Programs to ensure the delivery of quality, timely, and competent Primary Health Care.
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing, or diploma with equivalent amount of experience
- Current licensure with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum five (5) years management experience, two years in a community based setting
- Strong critical analysis, problem solving, planning, decision-making, leadership, organizational and change management skills
- Experience in program/service development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of computers and various software applications
- Strong promoter and enhancer of teamwork
Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual, English and French preferred, other languages an asset
- Experience working within a collaborative inter-professional team
- Ability to effectively work with diversity and appreciates that people with different opinions, backgrounds and characteristics bring richness to each situation
If at any stage in the selection process you require special accommodation, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
Somerset West Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of individuals in our programs and services.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can neither confirm receipt of nor respond to inquiries regarding your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.