The Kidney Foundation of Canada
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada
The Kidney Foundation of Canada is the national volunteer organization committed to eliminating the burden of kidney disease through:
- Funding and stimulating innovative research for better treatments and a cure;
- Providing education and support to prevent kidney disease in those at risk and empower those with kidney disease to optimize their health status;
- Advocating for improved access to high quality healthcare;
- Increasing public awareness and commitment to advancing kidney health and organ donation.
For over 50 years, this vision has guided The Kidney Foundation to be a collaborative, inventive and focused leader in the development of programs, services, research opportunities and awareness campaigns that have had a positive impact on the millions of Canadians living with, or at risk of developing kidney disease.