CarePartners offers health professionals a great place to work and families a great place to find
high quality health care.
We provide personal support workers, rehabilitation services and nursing care for patients in homes, schools, retirement homes, clinics, and workplaces. Our services are available across Ontario, in both urban and rural communities.
Why Choose CarePartners?
- Compassionate Care
- 24/7 Availability
- Expertise You Can Trust
- Our supportive leadership team cares about you!
- Diverse work assignments foster your professional growth
- Our focus is on providing excellent patient care
- Work-life balance is important to us and we provide flexible hours
- The mobile technology we provide improves the effectiveness of your work life
The majority of the services we provide are funded by the Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) but if you prefer to pay directly, we are always glad to work with families to arrange private care.
Our personal support workers, therapists and nurses are enthusiastic about their work and care about their patients. We know having an ill family member is a worry for the whole family and we provide the kind of care that we would want for our own family members.