Looking for more?
At VHA Home Healthcare, more is not just our commitment to clients, but to our incredible Leadership Team.
Creating opportunities for more independence; it’s what people in the community rely on us for and what VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) has offered for over 90 years. With over 2,500 health care professionals serving clients throughout Ontario, VHA’s client and family-centered approach provides nursing, rehabilitation, personal support and home support services. Our team offers spectacular care to seniors, families, adults and children living with disabilities or illness, helping them live life more independently, in comfort and with dignity.
We are currently seeking a: Regional Manager, Client Services
(Full-time 1 year contract) - Central Area
The Regional Manager manages the delivery of high quality contracted multidisciplinary services in the Central area of operations relating to contract management, client care and training and development. This includes overseeing operations relating to all aspects of service delivery and human resources within an established budget. This role acts as liaison between VHA, purchasers of service and the community, and functions as a member of the VHA management team and ensures that all activities including meeting all key performance indicators are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of VHA.
Key Skills, Experience and Behaviors required for this position:
- Graduate of a recognized university program in a regulated health profession, nursing preferred.
- Current regulatory college registration in good standing.
- Advanced knowledge of service delivery in the Community Health Care Sector with 5 years' of progressive management experience.
- Superior knowledge of clinical service processes and current health care and related issues.
- Extensive knowledge of community programs and resources.
- Established reputation in community based health care.
- Strong team building and staff development capabilities.
- Ability to develop and work with a budget.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement processes.
- Skills and experience in customer service techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to lead program development and implementation.
- Demonstrated success in meeting key performance indicators.
- Superior writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning; prioritizing, problem solving and project management skills.
- Good computer skills and technology knowledge including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Must have a valid drivers license and access to a vehicle for work.
- Must be available for manager on-call rotation.
- Demonstrated interest in professional self-development and maintenance of membership in the appropriate professional association and respective College.
To Apply: Please submit a letter of application and resume at www.vha.ca by October 15, 2017.
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. VHA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require an accommodation, let us know in advance. Accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada. An RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designate and; A founding member agency of United Way Toronto.