International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines Centre
Evaluation Analyst (Temporary-6 months)
A signature program of the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) is the International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines (IABPG) Centre, which is focused on the development, dissemination, implementation and evaluation of clinical and healthy work environment best practice guidelines (BPGs). BPG knowledge uptake and utilization has moved forward through rich implementation science programs: Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) (Go to link: http://rnao.ca/bpg/bpso) and Champions® development.
Job Title: Evaluation Analyst
Job Reports to: Manager, Guideline Development, Research & Evaluation
Department: International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines (IABPG) Centre
Compensation: $32.50 per hour
Job Summary: The IABPG Centre requires an Evaluation Analyst to support the Evaluation & Monitoring portfolio. The Evaluation Analyst will support evaluation projects for Best Practice Guideline (BPG) development, the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) program, and the Nursing Quality Indicators for Reporting and Evaluation® (NQuIRE®) data system.
The Evaluation Analyst will be responsible for:
- Research data repositories and nursing-sensitive measures
- Extract and collect qualitative and quantitative data
- Conduct data entry for the NQuIRE data system
- Support reports, presentations, and publications related to evaluation initiatives
- Completed a Bachelor degree in Nursing from a recognized University
- RN licensure in progress
- Substantive interest in evaluation of evidence-based nursing practice, quality improvement initiatives and performance measurement
- Knowledgeable of the RNAO and IABPG Centre initiatives, including the BPSO®
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization, prioritization skills, excellent computer skills (Word/Excel), ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail
- Ability to perform duties in a professional and courteous manner and produce high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and your resume electronically by September 29, 2017 to humanresources@RNAO.ca
We thank you for your application and qualified candidates will be contacted.