Registered Nurse - Clinical Practice Resource (RN)
Are you a Registered Nurse interested in joining the
Clinical Practice Resource Team?
As part of the Clinical Practice Resource Team, you will
- Use your extensive knowledge about home and community care, SE’s policies and procedures and best practices to provide just in time support to SE staff working in the field and our partners who need just in time advice about client care
- Monitor your own practice and the needs of our clinical staff through analysis of reports
- Review selected referrals to ensure that they are complete and comprehensive
- At times assist with follow-up with funders and/or physicians to ensure that referrals and service updates are complete
- Authorize changes to treatment codes as required for staff working in the field.
- RN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A minimum of six months community nursing experience with a comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s programs and services
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- MS Office Computer skills
- Sound decision making skills to plan, organize and implement proactively and responsively
- Strong critical thinking with an ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication skills (written/oral)
- Flexibility and the ability to act as a collaborative team member
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license, with the ability to travel
- Willingness to be cross trained to other services offered within the Center of Excellence in Virtual Care
We are looking to hire PT person to join our team for a 9 month contract. The role would be working evenings and every other weekend.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.
As a member of this team you will be making a difference in the everyday life of our clinical staff, and be a founding member of SE’s Virtual Clinical Call Center
Apply here on our website