Title: Clinical Operations Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing all clinical services for the company. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- supervising clinical team leads for each office;
- clinical staff scheduling, in coordination with the team leads;
- clinical hiring, reviews and compensation, in coordination with human resources;
- clinical purchasing, and inventory for each office, including any purchasing agreements;
- regulatory compliance, inspections and other health regulations;
- IT for clinical operations, in coordination with the IT department;
- Clinical equipment, maintenance and inspections;
- Coordination with administration on booking of protocols;
- Maximizing efficiency of clinical operations;
- Generating and managing clinical budgets, in coordination with the finance group; and
- General troubleshooting for clinical issues.
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Staff Management
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Development and Continual Learning
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of human resources, internal controls, and management.
- Strong knowledge of procurement, and budget management.
- Regulatory knowledge for the dental industry (RCDSO)
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Experience in managing third-party service providers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.