Site: Cedarcroft Place
Employment Type: Full Time
Expiraton Date: 11/07/2017
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector committed to helping older adults live life to the fullest. Through its portfolio of partnerships, Revera owns or operates more than 500 properties across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, offering seniors' apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care.
Cedarcroft Place, established in 1990, is known for offering a warm environment for retirement living in Oshawa, Ontario.
Our residence features 76 Independent Living suites in a variety of styles. An appealing open-concept layout encourages an active, vibrant and friendly lifestyle. Along with the array of on-site activities, Cedarcroft Place plans frequent excursions to local cultural and recreational events. Residents also have an extensive choice of care services to meet their changing needs.
This is a future opportunity
Join us as a values driven leader to oversee and manage the clinical program at the Retirement Community. With your strong clinical skills and compassion for delivering exceptional care, we can partner to deliver Best in Class care to our residents.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Ensuring Resident & Employee Safety and well-being
- Achieving Resident Satisfaction Survey & Employee Engagement Survey targets
- Providing quality clinical services based on the needs and requirements of each individual resident
- Ensuring that all care and services provided for are billed and labour aligned
- Hiring & training a team of superstar clinical experts!
- Living our values and ensuring others on your team do too
What You Will Do:
Collaborate - Work with the Executive Director, Regional Clinical team and departmental managers to maximize resident satisfaction.
Consult and Create - Participate in Care Conferences, complete all resident assessments and develop service plans.
Manage - Effectively manage a team of people, health care records, resident care and monitoring department financials.
Roll-up your sleeves - Take a hands-on approach to leading, mentoring, and filling in as required. Oversee and supervise medication administration, delivery of services and clinical programs.
Comply - Follow all relevant Revera, Provincial and Federal Acts and Regulations.
Cultivate - Build and maintain strong relationships with the community residents and family members, employees, and managers along with the regional support team and agencies.
What You Bring:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse from the applicable provincial professional regulatory body
- Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant clinical experience and one (1) year of leadership experience
- Union Management Experience (where residence is unionized)
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid designation required
- Above average computer skills
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
What We Offer:
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
What are you waiting for?
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people through service and innovation.