The Guelph FHT is seeking a Director, Clinical Services to provide leadership in practice standards and programming for our interdisciplinary clinicians. As a member of the senior leadership team, this role ensures team-based and patient-centric care practices occur across our 25 clinics in Guelph. This role will provide a clinical lens for liaising with community partners and supporting integration initiatives.
- Member of the FHT’s senior leadership team (25%)
- Clinical director of all clinical staff, practices and programs, ensuring current practice standards are followed and process changes are clinically sound (40%)
- Liaise and engage with community partners to support service and program integration initiatives with primary care (35%)
- Master’s level degree in nursing, plus 15 years clinical experience with a focus on chronic disease prevention and management
- Knowledge and experience using a patient and family centered philosophy of care
- Experience introducing and influencing change with multiple stakeholders including quality improvement practices
- Experience and skills in communicating with physicians, multiple agencies in health care and community services, and governmental agencies
- Ability to support the variety of clinician disciplines that work in primary care
- Experience in developing and delivering clinical programs
- Skills and experience with managing staff, working within a management team and consultancy/project roles
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication as well as in group presentations
- Experience using aggregate data to support planning and decision making
Guelph FHT is an equal opportunity employer.
If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify HR.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 4, 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.