Registered Nurse – Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses. Please submit a current resume and covering letter to us for opportunities in our Medical/Surgical Unit.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Current unencumbered general registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current certification in:
c) IV Therapy
d) Preparation & Administration of IV Medications
- Coronary Care I or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to function within the Standards of Nursing Practice as outlined by the College of Nurses.
- Extensive knowledge and recent experience in all aspects of Coronary Care, with demonstrated skills in problem-solving based on rapid but accurate patient assessment.
- Demonstrated initiative for continuing education and willingness to participate in programs related to all aspects of nursing practice.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a high level of independent practice and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relations as indicated by:
a) Interpersonal relationships
b) High level of communication skills.
Knowledge and skills as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario and Campbellford Memorial Hospital job descriptions for a Registered Nurse; Special Care Unit Nurse; Charge Nurse
Must be available for all shifts