Come and join the Heart of Excellence!
We are looking to recruit a full time, Clinical Team Leader for the Long Term Care area at our Southwood Care Centre in CALGARY, ALBERTA.
What We Offer Our Valued Staff:
- Work/life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Respectful and positive working environment
- Educational support
- Employee perks and discounts
- Opportunity to work with a passionate group of health care providers to provide exceptional care and customer service!
If you are a dedicated and compassionate professional who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents and staff by providing quality care, service, mentorship and support, read on; this job may be for you!
The Clinical Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the provision of Nursing and Therapeutic Services to internal and external customers. The individual provides leadership to ensure services are planned, organized, delivered, and evaluated in accordance with Intercare's Core Committments. Leadership is flexible and sensitive to the changing needs of the organization, and health care environment. As a member of the senior leadership team, the Clinical Team Leader actively participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans for Intercare.
- A Health Professional who has experience working with Long Term Care clients.
- Minimum of five years related clinical nursing experience with three years of leadership experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with hiring, training, and completing performance appraisals.
- Ability to follow and promote Intercare’s Core Values.
- Passionate for providing excellent customer service and encourages creating a team culture inclusive of respect, mentorship, support, accountability, and going above & beyond on a daily basis.
- Able to identify behavior triggers and use innovative solutions to address behaviors.
- Experience in a unionized setting as well as Point of Care considered an asset.
- Accountable and ensures the unit is abiding by regulations, policies, procedures and accommodation standards.
- A team player! We need someone who is willing to work successfully with all members of the Intercare organization.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources via our website: www.intercarealberta.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.