|Bruyère Continuing Care
|Permanent, Full-Time, Day, 75 hrs/pay period, 1.0 FTE
|$118,712 to $141,831 annually, plus a competitive benefits program
The Clinical Director is accountable to the Senior Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nurse Executive and Allied Health, for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, leading and evaluating all activities of Bruyère Continuing Care's Clinical Program in order to provide high quality and safe care to patients and services to the patients and promote integration and continuity of services to the clientele.
The incumbent is responsible for the efficient management and the high quality of services delivery including nursing care, care provided by allied health professionals, administrative and support services, except those provided Bruyère Continuing Care corporate services. The Clinical Director must collaborate with the Medical Chief and the physicians to ensure that patients receive optimal medical care.
The Clinical Director is responsible to establish the vision for the program in terms of clinical care and services and administrative priorities in line with the Bruyère Continuing Care Strategic Directions and annual objectives. The individual must support and facilitate the strategic directions of the programs and Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) as a registered nurse
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in Hospital Management
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Ability to communicate in French at a conversational level
- Intermediate computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology
- Valid membership with the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Key competencies of the position
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to organize, orchestrate and operationalize
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Capable of systems’ analysis
- Commitment to research and scholarship
- Capable of working under stress in a constantly changing environment
- Capable of strategic thinking, planning and be visionary
- Ability to establish partnership
- Knowledge and experience in implementing change management
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.