- Responsible for monitoring and delivering nursing services to clients as directed by the physician’s plan of treatment and the interdisciplinary client plan of care.
- Responsible for coordinating the care of all assigned clients.
- Responsible for identifying client needs, making recommendations to other team members and participating in client care conferences
- Responsible for reporting on the condition of the client to all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Successful applicants who are not infusion certified will be required to complete the Infusion learning packages and skill sign off within a mutually agreed upon time frame in order to be able to accommodate the position requirements.
- RN Degree or Diploma
- Member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Specialized experience in areas of wound care, pediatrics, mental health, geriatrics, palliative care, peritoneal dialysis, intravenous therapy an asset.
- Previous experience in the visiting program an asset.
- Leadership skills an asset.
- Effective client and staff teaching skills
- Ability to communicate with all members of the health care team
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple changes
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Ontario Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Available to work 3 shifts per week
- Evening/Overnight on call as required
- Must be available every 3rd weekend
Contact us today to see how you can make a difference!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume and cover letter to Stephanie Hazell, Human Resources Generalist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.