Get more out of your nursing career with:
Real results in the real world. You’ll foster one-on-one relationships with clients to help them achieve more independence over their care and life.
An organizational culture that drives more outstanding home care through preceptor training, mentorship programs, 24/7 on-call nursing support, competitive wages and monthly team meeting to connect with colleagues.
A job that inspires you to uncover more talent and innovation. You’ll be backed by a supportive leadership team that not only encourages you to creatively problem-solve but empowers you to deliver spectacular care.
If you’re looking for more in a career, flexible hours, growth opportunities, competitive benefits and compensation and meaningful relationships with clients and staff, then you belong at VHA!
We are currently seeking:
Registered Nurses (RNs) - Adults program in the North York area (full-time and part-time positions).
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Current registration with the CNO and First Aid/CPR
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
- Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
Why Work at VHA?
- VHA has over 90 years of experience providing high quality care you can be proud of.
- A stimulating, client and family focused work environment.
- A variety of full-time and part time positions.
- We invest in our staff, offering continuous opportunities for learning.
- Competitive compensation and paid orientation.
- Eligible staff are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Pension is available to eligible staff.
- A confidential, free Employee Assistance Program is available to all staff and service providers.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful team environment.
To Apply: Please visit www.vha.ca
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VHA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment.
If you require an accommodation, let us know in advance.
Accredited with Exemplary Status by Accreditation Canada