We are currently seeking:
Full-time and Part-time Registered Nurses (RNs) for positions in the following Durham Regions:
- North Durham - Brock, Beaverton, Cannington, Uxbridge
- Central Durham - Pickering, Whitby, Ajax
- West-East Area of Durham - Port Perry, Clarington, Aurora, Bowmanville, New Castle, Oshawa, New Market, East Gwillimbury
- Nursing diploma or degree from a recognized college or university
- Current registration with the CNO and First Aid/CPR
- Membership in your Professional Association preferred (RNAO)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of the community
- Ability to integrate and apply critical thinking skills to client care
- Physically able to provide safe and timely client care
- Use of proper body mechanics and successful completion of the Physical Readiness Test to ensure safe work practices are followed, including mobility, transfers, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car is required
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
Why Work at VHA?
- VHA has over 90 years of experience providing high quality care you can be proud of.
- A stimulating, client and family focused work environment.
- A variety of full-time and part time positions.
- We invest in our staff, offering continuous opportunities for learning.
- Competitive compensation and paid orientation.
- Eligible staff are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Pension is available to eligible staff.
- A confidential, free Employee Assistance Program is available to all staff and service providers.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful team environment.
To Apply: Please Visit www.vha.ca
VHA Home HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VHA Home HealthCare is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment.
If you require an accommodation, let us know in advance.
Accredited with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada
An RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization designate and;
A founding member agency of United Way Toronto.