Lambton College, a public community college in Ontario, has licensed its curriculum to Cestar College to deliver programs to international students in Toronto. Cestar College is seeking instructors to teach in a post-graduate program in Healthcare Leadership. Subjects included are:
- Patient- and family-centered care
- Patient safety, health care quality and innovation
- Leadership in health care, including strategic planning and cultural competence
- Professionalism and ethics
- Health services information and technology
- Master’s degree in Nursing or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience, preferably in an administrative, supervisory or management role
- Experience working with IHI (Institute for Healthcare Improvement) would be beneficial
- At least 2 years teaching experience would be an asset
- Must be available at least 3 days per week, either mornings (8am-1pm) or afternoons (2pm-7pm)
If you are interested in applying to teach in this program, please submit a resume and cover letter stating the subject area(s) in which you are interested.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.