Position: Registered Nurse
Status: Full Time & Part Time positions available
Department: Renal Program
Site: Credit Valley Hospital & Watline
- Required to work both days & evenings (8 and 12 hour shifts)
- May be required to travel across all three sites
- Graduate of a recognized College or School of Nursing
- Baccalaureate degree preferred
- Current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- C-Neph (C) designation preferred
- Current BCLS
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent nephrology experience with at least 2 years’ experience in hemodialysis preferred
- C.A.P.D. and APD (Cycler) experience an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply the principles of adult education and teaching skills required to teach patients and families
- Demonstrated ability to be self directed and work independently
- Commitment to ongoing professional development within an evolving field
- Candidates must provide their own transportation
- Availability to work all shifts and flexibility in work schedule is required to meet patient’s needs for training and home visits
- Successful attendance and performance required
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue any of these career opportunities or for more information, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.