Lennox and Addington County General Hospital
O.N.A. Local 99
Registered Nurse – Part-Time Vacancy
Area of Assignment: In-patient Services
Basic Function and Scope:
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse provides professional nursing services to consumers based on the standards of practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Hours of Work:
Rotating shifts (days, evenings, nights, and weekends) as required.
Will be in accordance with the O.N.A. Collective Agreement for Registered Nurse Classification.
- Graduate of a Diploma or Degree Nursing Program
- B.C.L.S. Current Certification
- Coronary Care One Course preferred
- Recent and related hospital experience preferred
- Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Evidence of continuing professional development;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Evidence of collaborative practice;
- Proven ability to function in critical situations;
- Demonstrated commitment to organizational improvement;
- Knowledge of and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Association.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is an equal opportunity employer providing a barrier free workplace supported by the Hospital’s Accessibility Plan. Persons with disabilities may request accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is a smoke free organization.
If you are interested and possess the qualifications listed above you are invited to apply in writing to Trina Kelly, Human Resources.
Attn: Trina Kelly, 8 Richmond Park Drive, Napanee, ON K7R 2Z4.
Phone: 613-354-3301 ext. 221
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.