A Rewarding Opportunity Awaits
We're currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Home Care team on a full-time basis. Based on beautiful Manitoulin Island in Northern Ontario, you will provide quality health care services to local individuals, families, and the community as a whole.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with other health care professionals to provide holistic care, focusing on achieving and maintaining optimal health
- Providing consistent, timely, quality and compassionate care
- Ensuring that all nursing services are sensitive and culturally appropriate to meet the needs of First Nations communities (Sheguiandah, Aundeck Omni-Kaning, Sheshegwaning, Whitefish River and Zhiibaahaasing)
Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and respectful of Anishnaabe customs, culture, and language, and will have five years of experience working as a Registered Nurse. A post-secondary education in Nursing and previous experience working in a community health or home care setting is preferred.
Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing is essential, as is a valid driver's license and current CPR and First Aid certifications.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career and really make a difference to people's lives, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Benefits
Mnaamodzawin Health Services Inc. is offering the successful candidate an attractive salary package of $60,459 – $76,100, based on your qualifications and experience.
You will also receive a great range of benefits, including:
- 60% Group Life Insurance, AD&D and health services, including dental
- Pension plan
- 15 paid holiday days in your first two years, increasing to 20 days after two years then 25 days after seven years
- Two additional floating days, plus up to two days' compassionate leave, four days' personal leave, three days' bereavement leave, all stat holidays and solidarity day on June 21
- Provision of all medical supplies plus laptop, blackberry phone, and iPad (if necessary)
- No uniforms required
Upon joining us, you will be welcomed into a supportive and inclusive team that listens and values each other's ideas and input. This is a great opportunity to make your mark with an established and highly respected organization, while using your experience to have a direct and positive impact on the community.
For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/85049