||Registered Nurse - 0.2 - 0.6 FTE
||Cardiac Cath Lab - Medicine Health Services
||0 - 24 hours per week
|Number of Position(s)
|Our diverse staff is our most valued resource.|
Excellence, kindness and respect are the values that set Michael Garron Hospital apart.
Responsible for comprehensive nursing care as established by the standards of nursing practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and the standards of nursing care of this hospital.
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario
- CNA (Critical Care) is preferred
- Minimum two years recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a Cardiac Catheterization Lab required
- Angioplasty experience preferred
- Minimum of two years critical care experience required
- Recognized critical care certificate preferred
- Curre nt BCLS\ACLS required
- Previous OR experience an asset
- Previous outpatient clinic experience an asset
- Knowledge of principles of hemodynamic monitoring
- Able to demonstrate excellence in Clinical Critical Care Practice
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, conflict resolution skills, critical thinking
in highly stressed situations
- Affiliation with professional organization an asset
- Ability to physically perform duties while wearing required workplace safety gear
- Good wor k and attendance record required
-Must be willing to travel to Sunnybrook from November 2016 to March 2017
- All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEG H)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- All employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and s taff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
- All employees are accountable for protecting the psychological health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH's policies and practices.
|The Advantages of Working at MGH
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Patient-focused Care
- Shared Governance
- Professional Practice Development
- Open Communication Practices
- New Graduate Opportunities